Countdown To Event:
Bringing Musicians together for a day of music culminating with 1,000 musicians performing 6 songs in one big production.
Our goal is to raise money for local charities including music for therapy programs in the region.
Spots are limited! 250 guitarists, 250 bass guitarists, 250 drummers and 250 singers.
Registration is $20
Sign up for your chance to perform in this one of a kind spectacle!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact the event organizers for details.
Be part of the largest Canadian rock show ever.
Schedule of Events
12:45 – 1:00 PM – Opening Ceremony
1:00 – 3:00 PM – Community Bands
- Basement Rockers
3:30 – 5:30 PM – TBA
5:30 – 6:00 PM – SetUp
6:00 – 7:15 – Day of 1000 Musicians
7:15 – 7:30 – Closing Ceremonies
- For security reasons, no backpacks or liquids will be allowed into the event. We have made exceptions for diaper bags for children and medical aids. These bags will be checked before being allowed into the event.
- Water stations will allow you to fill your containers with water at no charge.
- Smoking will be allowed in designated area’s only. Please remember all public parks are non-smoking in the city.
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages will be allowed in designated areas only
- There will be police and professional security guards at the event
- You must register at the main entrance before you enter the event.
Transportation & Parking
Saturday, July 20, 2019
@ Gale Community Centre
5152 Thorold Stone Rd.
Noon to 9:00pm EST.
Rain Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Event Organizer Contacts:
John Fillion (905) 988-3348
Paul K. Lemire (905) 353-7560
The Party Goes On!
Since the event will be coming to a close after 8:30pm and we know that many of you may want to “continue the party”, we have venue suggestions offering continued live entertainment that you may be interested in.
After Party Hot Spots
Exclusive Local Offerings
Raising Money For Charity
“Through the use of singing/vocalization, song-writing, music listening, movement, song discussion, instrument playing and improvisation we seek to improve the mental and physical well being of our clients.”
“Here at the Niagara Conservatory of Music, we are working to foster a sense of community and empowerment for children, assisting to provide music lessons to children from across the Niagara region.”